Sunday, February 22, 2015

#2: Plans





"Your grades started to make a turn to worse past month in Belladonna, it better not happen here too," said Sara, "I know your father going missing and loosing your friends is hard now, but trust me, this town sure sounds fun!" sounding somewhat insecure. 

Jacob proceeded to interrupt her "I can take care of myself." 



"I know you can just tone it down, we have just got here and I don't want to start seeing the principal  again like in Belladonna, alright?" Sara explained while Jacob just stood up and left saying

"I'm going to take a walk around this busy street." he said sarcastically 






Sara took the opportunity to contact an old friend which suggested moving here in the first place as he himself lives nearby

"It seems only appropriate I told him we finally moved" she thought to herself .


Meanwhile at 170 Main Street 



"Neils," said Dion "I'll be going out tonight to meet with Morticia Goth to discuss my real estate plans so you are on your own."  

"Okay." Niels responded, and continued with his training. 



Later deciding to take a bath he suddenly stopped and thought to himself,

"Should I have done that? I guess I helped them? But it's wrong isn't it? What if I get caught? Oh god, what then?!"


"Alright, calm down Niels, they have no leads, they can't do shit." he decided to calm himself by taking a bath





Coming downstairs to eat, the phone suddenly rang and he responded 
"Sara! Long time no see, how have you been doing?"


"I'm quite alright I just wanted to tell you our stuff finally came so I guess it's done. Anyways, do you think we could perhaps meet up tomorrow?" she finished

"I think I know a place, pick you up at 4." Niels responded

"Sounds good, see you!" ending the call. 




Later that evening 

"Listen to me, I can't loose my reputation! I'm a candidate for the towns mayor for crying out loud. We're staying together until I get the spot, they you can do as you wish." said Matthew

"And what about the twins?" interrupted Daniela

"I doubt you want to do anything with them so I can keep them, this can all end in a peaceful divorce and you getting a condo in Downton, but for now it is what it is." he finished.


Lance was doing his homework up in his bedroom knowing without it he'll get more bad grades and fail the year. 

"Ugh, I really need to finish this or I'll get another D, what the hell is this even?!" 



On the other hand Angelo, already done with his chores, while taking a bath thought to himself.

"How will I tell them, how will I tell Daisy," asking himself "They are all going to be so pissed, but I can't tell Lance, he'll kill me."


"I should just keep quiet." he thought before going to sleep. 


A different night veil fell on Springview that day with it's residents all thinking about tomorrow. It's like something started showing and they couldn't stop it. But what is there to be shown, better yet, what's hiding in the cracks?  




No comments:

Post a Comment